Things you need to tell us prior to move
- It is important that you let us know the following information before our team arrive:
- Have you or anyone in your property tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your property shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- If yes, have they been self-isolated and recovered?
- Is there anyone in your household who is considered high risk?
Things you should do on move day
- Any pets such as cats and dogs are to be kept away and not present whilst moving.
- We ask customers to remain in another room, garden, car, away from the property altogether whilst the move is taking place. If isolation is not possible then to be at least 2 meters from the staff at all times.
- Ideally have your property disinfected by wiping down surfaces, furniture and boxes using 70% alcohol wipes.
- Have windows open in every room to ensure good air flow throughout the property.
- Allow the removal team washing facilities.
- Please do not offer refreshments.
- If you have the relevant PPE then to use it at all times whilst our staff are in your property.
- Please do not have visitors whilst the move is taking place.
What we will do on the day
- All vehicle cabs, tools and equipment to be wiped down using alcohol wipes prior to leaving and on completion of a move/ day.
- Wear PPE:
- We will bring plastic covers to protect your mattresses and some large items.
- Make sure hands are washed on a regular basis.
- If washing facility not available the team are equipped with sanitising gel.
- Maintain a 2m distance from other members of staff and customers.
- Use buddy up system and only carry furniture with the people you have already carried with.